All articles should be presented in accordance with the journal’s publication guidelines. Articles not adhering strictly to journal guidelines will be returned to authors without evaluation within a month. Submitted articles adhering to the journal’s guidelines are reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief or the Editor, who will assign them to reviewers. The papers follow a double-blind reviewing procedure.
The article does not contain anything that is disrespectful, demeaning, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal. The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in the publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
We aim to complete the review process, from submission date to decision date, within ten weeks. If this process takes longer than the given period, the authors will be informed additionally about the reasons of the timeline changes. The Editor-in-Chief prepares a decision letter according to the reviewers’ comments, which is sent to the author of the article. If necessary, the author should edit your article according to the reviewers’ recommendations within two weeks.
Sent materials are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Informational and completeness article title and its abstract
- The structure of the article (the presence of an introduction, chapters, conclusion, applications)
- Transparency and accessibility of the text for the target audience of the journal
- Completeness and relevance of bibliographic descriptions cited sources
- Correct execution of bibliographic description of cited sources
- Compliance with the rules of style
- Compliance with grammar rules
- The relevance and originality of article
- The scientific value of research
- Clarity, correctness and transparency in the formulation of article aims and tasks
- The quality of the main arguments ideas, thesis, provisions and conclusions of article
- Level of author`s argumentation evidence
- Reliability and validity of quotations and references