[full article] - PDF
T. Sobol, Candidate of Philosophical Science, Research Assistant
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukrainr
COMPETENCE APPROACH IN THE FORMATION OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS (IN THE EXAMPLE OF THE PHD PROGRAM IN PHILOSOPHY)
This article discusses the main positions and orientations of the European approach to education and the Ukrainian realities of their implementation. The PhD program in philosophy and the main "competence" requirements of the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the procedure for the preparation of applicants for higher education, Ph.D. and Doctor of Science degrees in higher education institutions are analyzed. The importance of forming general and professional competences in philosophy is emphasized not only for the formation of a professional scientist, but also for a highly developed person who is able to study during whole his or her life and easily overcome the social challenges of our time.
Key words: education, philosophical education, general and professional competences, educational PhD program in philosophy, competence approach.
1. Gluzman O. V. Basic competencies: essence and meaning in the life success of an individual. Pedagogy and Psychology. 2009. No. 2. PP. 51-61.
2. Zakharchenko V. М. Development of educational programs. Methodical recommendations / В.М. Zakharchenko, VI Lugovoi, Yu.M. Rashkevich, Zh.V. Talanova / Ed. VG Flint. K. : SE "Priority Research Center", 2014. 120 p.
3. Ivanova E. O. Trends in the development of education in the conditions of the information society. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Messenger. 2011. № 2–15. PP. 12-14.
4. Methodological principles of modernization of philosophical and political science education and science of Ukraine: monograph / S. V. Rudenko, V. Yu. Vilkov, N. V. Yarmolitskaya, Ya. A. Sobolevsky; for sciences Ed. acad. A. Ye. Converse, Dr. philos. Sciences of S. V. Rudenko. – K .: "Kyiv University", 2017. – 175 p.
5. Rudenko, S., Sobolievskyi, Y., Tytarenko, V., 2018. Cosmology in the Philosophical Education of Ukraine: History and Modern Condition. Philosophy and Cosmology. Volume 20: 128-137.
6. Educational and scientific program of preparation of doctors of philosophy in graduate school of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University in specialty 033 – Philosophy – URL : http://philosophy.univ.kiev.ua/uploads/editor/ONP_26_06_2017/Language-academic%20program_philosophy. pdf (application date: 13.01.2018).
7. Resolution on approval of the Procedure of training of applicants for higher education in the degree of doctor of philosophy and doctor of sciences in higher educational establishments (scientific institutions), approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated March 23, 2016, No. 261 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/261-2016-%D0%BF – (application Date: 05.02.2018).
8. Skakun O. F., Ovcharenko N. I. Legal deontology: [Tutorial]. Kh. Osnova, 1999. 280 p.
9. Tuning Educational Structures in Europe. URL: http://tuningacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/TuningEUII_Final-Report_EN.pdf (last access: 05.02.18).
Corresponding author: T. Sobol
Copyright © 2018 Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv University Publishing