[full article] - PDF
O. Rubanets, Dr. Sc. (Philosophy), prof.
National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kiev Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv, Ukraine
COGNITIVE APPROACH OF MENTAL REALITY
Conceptualization of the peculiarities of interaction of social and mental representation, revealing features of mental reality, establishing the ontological status of objects of mental reality. Conceptualization of the relationship between social and mental representations is realized. The structure of the representation hierarchy was revealed, the relationship between the representation hierarchy and the mode of being the objects of mental reality was clarified, the role of mental and social representations in the formation of mental reality was revealed. The significance of mental representations in preserving the autonomy of the individual as the basis of a democratic society is revealed. For the first time, the mental reality was investigated on the basis of the interrelation of social and mental representations. A feature of the ontological status of objects of mental reality is determined. Taking into account the peculiarities of mental representation is the basis to research the relationship between social and mental representations. The study of the relationship between social and mental representations can be used in the social practices of a democratic society.
Key words: mental reality, objects of mental reality, representation hierarchy, social representations, mental representations.
1. Baksansky O. E. Cognitive representations: ordinary, social, scientific. Izd. Stereotype. Moscow: Book House "LIBROKOM", 2016. 224 p.
2. Baksansky O. E, Kucher E. N. Cognitive Constructing of Reality: Philosophy of Education. Izd. Stereotype. Moscow: Book House "LIBROKOM", 2013. 256 p.
3. Bomar F. Implied Knowledge. Intuition versus uncertainty / Per. from english. X. : edition of "Humanitarian Center" / P.K. Vlasov, A.V. Kochengin, 2014. 388 pp.
4. Rebeco T. A. Mental representation as a format for storing information. Mental representation: dynamics and culture. Moscow, 1998. P. 25-54.
5. Engelkamp J., Denis M. Multimodal Approach to the Issue of Mental Representations. Centre d''Études de Psychologie Cognitive. 1989. Doc No. 65. PP. 1-26.
6. Jackendoff R. Is there a faculty of social cognition? Noam Chomsky: Critical assessments. L.; N.Y. : Routledge, 1994. Vol. III. Anthropology. PP. 629-643.
7. Moscovici S. Des representations collectives aux representations socialеs. Les Representations Sociales. P., 1989.
Corresponding author: O. Rubanets
Copyright © 2018 Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv University Publishing