[full article] - PDF
UDC 33.021(100) – 021.414 "312"
I. Boiko, Dr. Ph. (Philosophical), Associate Professor
National university of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
GLOBALIZATION AND CONTEMPORARY GEOPOLITICAL VALUES
Author investigates the essential characteristics, manifestations of globalization as a determinative law of world development and the planetary tendency for the integration of mankind. The relationship between globalization and geopolitical values and processes is clarified. It is noted that globalization reflects the geopolitical heterogeneity of the world, which gives a certain direction the international relations development. The unity of geopolitical processes with the approval of the new world order is analyzed.
Keywords: geopolitics, geopolitical values, globalization, international relations, national strategy, world order.
1. Beck U. What is globalization? The mistakes of globalism are the answers to globalization. Moscow : Progress-Tradition, 2001.
2. Beck U. Power and its opponents in the era of globalism. New World Political Economy. Мoscow. 2007. P. 7.
3. Boyko І. І. Laws of social change: the discourse of theoretical comprehension. Kyiv : Publishing house "Stal", 2017. 185 p.
4. Galtsov A. Modern world order: moral principles and immorality. Personnel, 2007. Vol. 4. P. 34–37.
5. Giddens A. Runaway World: How Globalization is Reshaping Our Lives / Translation from English. Moscow : "The whole world", 2004. 100 p.
6. Jones A. Dictionary of Globalization. London : Polity Press, 2006.
7. Morgenthau H. J. Politics among Nations. New York, 1967. P. 222.
Corresponding author: I. Boiko
Copyright © 2018 Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv University Publishing